Saturday, October 18, 2014

Assure Model

My teachers were generally not very efficient in using the instructional technology and media. I can say this on the grounds that the only technological equipments we used were television, cd player and projector but its use was very limited. When I compare the instructional media that is used nowadays, I find our use of instructional media is very very sufficient. For example, we could use our smart phones or simply computers to integrate instruction and technology in a more effective way. I believe computer helps a lot for especially pronunciation. Hearing native pronunciation from online dictionaries, may help students to produce native-like pronunciation. These weren't included in our classes. If they were included, I believe our English lessons would be more effective. Other than fourth step, which is utilizing technology, our teachers were aware of the steps of the Assure model. They analyzed the students profile , stated objectives, selected materials,require learner's response and evaluate well, which in turn contributed to the effectiveness of the lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment